You've probably never considered buying animal cruelty-free beauty products. Maybe because you didn't think much about it, or because you didn't know many great brands actually opt out of animal testing. Here is a list of 23 cruelty-free brands you probably already know and love!
Click the photo or "buy" button to purchase each product or see more from that brand.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills - this brand offers great makeup products with a focus on giving you gorgeous brows!
2. Bare Minerals - they have a range of natural and mineral-infused makeup and skincare products, like this hydrating gel.
3. Buxom - if you're looking for the lip gloss look no further than Buxom! This Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian is a great shade for the season.
4. Charlotte Tilbury - this brand offers high-quality makeup, skincare, and perfume. I'm in love with this Red Carpet Red lipstick listed below.
5. ColourPop - this brand is budget-friendly and offers gorgeous matte lip glosses in many colors. This Lumiere 2 is a perfect color for anyone.
6. Dermalogica - this brand offers a wide range of products for all different types of skincare concerns, like this great cleanser for $25.
7. Dr. Dennis Gross - this brand offers great skincare products, especially for aging skin like this Retinol Anti-Aging Moisturizer.
8. Jane Iredale - this brand is very supportive and loyal to animals, they also offer natural beauty products.
9. Josie Maran - this brand is big on using Argan Oil in its beauty products, they smell amazing!
10. Kat Von D - this brand has wonderful products that create chic, bold looks.
11. Kate Somerville - KS skincare products are for all sorts of skin issues, this ExfoliKate exfoliating treatment is perfect for dull and oily skin.
12. Kylie Cosmetics - this brand has quickly risen in popularity due to its founder and creator being none other than Kylie Jenner.
13. LUSH - they have natural, simple products that are concocted in store. This skin cleanser is like silk on your face.
14. Mario Badescu - they have miracle products that can change your skin for the better, like this Silver Powder for oily, congested skin that draws out impurities. I recommend their Vitamin C serum, too!
15. Murad - this brand has a focus on acne-prone skin and other dermatology issues.
16. Nars - if you're looking for the perfect blush, look here.
17. NYX - if you need product for a cheaper price then NYX is your go-to.
18. Physician's Formula - this brand has hypoallergenic products for sensitive skin.
19. Stila - Stila offers a great liquid eyeliner like this All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in black.
20. Shea Moisture - they these lush and highly moisturizing hair products, like this leave-in conditioner for $10.
21. Tarte - this brand is supposedly good for acne-prone skin and offers great coverage in their skin makeup like this Double Duty concealer.
22. Too Faced - One of the most popular brands on this list, they offer a gorgeous brow kit with all the colors and tools you need.
23. Urban Decay - this brand offers an eyeshadow primer that you'll fall in love with. Your eye makeup will never, ever come off - whether you want it to or not.